The conductive components in the base plate and the coating ensure safe and easy grounding capabilities be it as workstations in ESD-areas, in production, in labs or in control centers.
DIN EN 312 conductive ESD-table top (wood particle board) with melamine-coating.
- Top light gray, conductive
- Bottom light gray, conductive
- max. length 5.600 mm, max. width 2.100 mm
- Thickness 19 mm, 28 mm or 38 mm
- Corners ABS 3 mm light gray
1 x 10E4 - 1 x 10E9 Ω (EN 61340-5-1)
Dry measured, measuring voltage 100 VDC, round electrode, 20-30°C and 20-50% rel. humidity (96h conditioned)
Reaction to fire
D-s2, d0 according to EN 13986 in relation to end-use application (Thickness: ≥9 mm/raw density: ≥600 kg/m³)
Formaldehyde emission class