Small and easy to use tool to measure the effectiveness of ionizers and their offset voltage.
With the carge plate set the EFM 823 becomes a charge plate monitor to monitor air ionizers according to EN 100015 resp. EOS/ESD S.3.1
Decharge time is measured from + 1.000V ... + 100V or - 1.000V....-100V with the in the EFM integrated start-stop timer. Charging occurs through an external HV-convertor.
- Sets discharge time from ± 1000 Volt to ± 100 Volt
- Measurement of voltage potential with a plug-on plate electrode (75 mm x 150 mm)
- Suitable for the use inside of machines
- Measurements: 150 mm x 125 mm x 75 mm (W x H x D) with foot
- Electro field meter EFM 823
- Case with dissipative foam inlay
- CPS-device base
- Plate condenser
- HV-convertor ± 1200 V
- Coiled grounding cable
- Crocodile clamp